Role: Sr. Test Automation Framework Developer (Embedded & Python)
Location: Framingham MA
Duration: 18 Months
Test Automation Framework Developer - Please note that this is NOT a testing requirement. This is for a developer who develops a framework using Python Scripting. The framework hence developed will be used for automation testing.
Minimum 4 - 5 Yrs of Hands-on exp. in Python Scripting - MUST HAVE
Python Scripting + Embedded Exp - Good to have
Python Scripting + Embedded Exp + Knowledge in testing - Better to have
Python Scripting + Embedded Exp + Knowledge in testing + Wifi Exp - Best to have
Relevant Experience (in Yrs) : 4+ years
· BSEE/BSCS/BSCE with a minimum of 4 years of Python Experience.
· Experienceworking with Embedded product automation
· Experience with test management tools (JIRA, Testrail, etc.) and source code management (SCM) tools (Subversion, Git, Jenkins, etc.)
· Expertise with Bluetooth, Wifi, or othernetworking protocols.
· Demonstrate strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
ExperienceRequired 6+ years
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Design and implement Python code for new or existing automation framework components including interaction with mobile phone, sending commands to embedded products, fixtures, logging, reporting, etc.
· Design, implement and execute test procedures for wireless headphone and mobile speaker products.
· Develop automation test scripts to automate manual test cases.
· Follow best practices and ensuring coding standards
· Support team direction to best implement continuous integration and automated overnight build testing
· Support all phases of the software lifecycle including requirements analysis, testing, release validation, and documentation
· Utilize test case management and issue tracking systems.
· Collaborate across the organization with a desire to teach and learn from others.
Generic Managerial Skills:
· Good communication skills to interact with the team and clients.
· Should be an excellent team player.
BE in CS/E&C/E&E
Key words : Python, Embedded Products