About Superion Superion is a leading provider of software and services aligned to serve five key customer segments – Public Administration, Public Safety and Justice, State Government, Federal Government and Nonprofit Agencies. The combinedexperience and knowledge of our employees helps communities, governments and organizations better serve their population. Over 175 million people in North America live in communities that rely on our products and services.Job Description
The Software Test Automation Engineer Senior is a technical position that requires experience writing C# code to build and maintain automated testing frameworks and tools.
- Apply and Develop automated test frameworks and tools to meet business needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability and other quality goals.
- Apply best practices in day to day testing using comprehensive test data and participate in team code reviews.
- Develop testing tools and work with various stakeholders to ensure standard processes are implemented and followed.
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while juggling multiple projects.
- Execute test cases and identify and communicate defects and risks.
- Team player also capable of working independently with minimal direction.
Skills & Requirements
- Has been at a Lead capacity for at least 2 years.
- At least 5 years hands-on experience in developing test automation using Selenium
- Proficient in developing, implementing and executing data-driven/key-word driven testing framework using Selenium Web Driver.
- Performed cross browser testing on different browsers such as IE, Safari, Firefox, Chrome.
- Ability to writing and debugging C# programs
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field
- Practical SQL skills