Q Analysts is looking for a Sr. Test Analyst for a project with one of its Clients who is a leader in the Virtual Reality space. We are looking for someone with testing skills on PC based systems and Android based devices. Role focuses on manual testing of the functionality for our Client's current and future VR products.
- Provide manual testing support for our Client's android/PC based devices both current and future releases
- Become a feature expert and take ownership for that feature
- Identify key quality challenges/goals and develop the Test Plan and write test cases based on interaction with various stakeholders
- Be the Test PoC for a feature/functional area
- Prioritize which test plans to execute to identify issues early before they became real problems
- Communicate the plan/updates/status effectively to the QA and product team
- Triage bugs reported to determine root cause
- Pursue bug resolution with dev teams
- Identify and implement new ways to test hardware in a fast-paced and constantly-changing frontier of interactive VR.
Role require the following skills and background:
- Solid ability to troubleshoot and identify bugs both visually and through various interfaces
- Strong extroverted personality and excellent inter personal communications skills
- Ability to take initiative and own a problem through resolution regardless of blocking dependencies. The candidate should be able to unblock themselves where reasonable.
- Experience working in fast paced changing environments with minimal process
- Good documentation skills for bug reporting, status updates and written communication
- Ability to learn new tools that are built in-house
- Ability to work independently.
About Q Analysts
Join and become part of a world-class organization. Since 2003, we've partnered with some of the world's best companies to deliver IT Professional Services that exceed expectations. Our specializations are in solutions. We're not your typical consulting company. At Q Analysts we listen to your needs and help you select what's right for you - this includes the right career opportunities, a choice of comprehensive packages as well as technical training. When you become a Q Analysts employee, you'll see the difference in the superior levels of support and service we deliver to you, our partners, through our Consultant Experience Program. Q Analysts is headquartered in San Jose, CA with operations in more than 20 states nationwide. The company has been recognized repeatedly for its industry-leading growth rate and service quality. Learn here and come join us.