Relevant Experience (in Yrs) 6 - 8 Yrs
Technical/Functional Skills 8years of experience in requirements gathering, design, development implementation and testing of data warehousing and business intelligence applications.
1. Strong experience in Teradata, Informatica, UNIX shell scripting for processing large volumes of data from varied sources and loading into Teradata databases .
2. Design and create Data Architect Specifications for various ETL projects.
3. Extensive experience in ETL tools like Teradata Utilities, Informatica, Oracle.
4. Strong experience in UNIX and Linux environments with extensive use of commands.
5. Strong experience with Informatica Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, Repository Manager.
6. Experience with query optimization and ETL loading on Teradata.
7. Extensive experience in developing and designing data integration solutions using ETL tool such as Informatica Powercenter, Teradata Utilities for handling large volumes of data.
8. Extensive Experience in Teradata Utilities like Fastload, Multiload, BTEQ, TPump, FastExport and Teradata Parallel Transporter (TPT) on UNIX/Mainframes environments.
9. Experience in Agile methodologies, Waterfall Methodologies
10. Experienced in all the steps of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as gathering project requirements, analyzing system, developing, testing, migration and administration, security management and production support.
11. Experience in Version Control tools like SVN, GITHUB
12. Excellent Experience in Requirement gathering, Application Design, Data Modeling, Development, Testing and Documentation.
13. Strong Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
Roles & Responsibilities
Experience in requirements gathering, design, development implementation and testing of data warehousing and business intelligence applications.