Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
This position is accountable for the preparation of quotations and technical feasibility for product/project, services and custom solutions while driving a high level of customer satisfaction. As a technical support representative, the applicant will be expected to have excellent customer service skills, respond and lead complex customer inquiries (phone, e-mail, meetings) and is expected to resolve customer issues/challenges independently. The successful candidate should be able to analyze the needs of the customer, negotiate contracts and deliver a solution based on the customer’s application requirements. Utilizes excellent products/solutions/services and customer knowledge to act as a consultant to recommend solutions for present and future customer needs. Works collaboratively within Schneider internal groups to meet customer expectations. Mentors new and existing team members.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates solutions and responds to customer problems using appropriate application of SE products and solutions.
- Identifies from plans and engineering specifications a list of equipment and suggests technical offer and or product substitutions.
- Works closely with outside sales counterparts on proposals and quotes.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of Schneider Electric products/solutions/services and competitor strengths, weaknesses and applications. Applies knowledge of - Schneider Electric products/solutions/services to customer's needs.
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction through in-depth knowledge of customer's organization, timely communication, and follow up.
- Provides technical assistance and verifies technical feasibility to customers when required
- Utilizes information to analyze discrepancies and takes appropriate action to resolve them to the customer’s satisfaction
- Licensed Electrician, CET, BA in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- A minimum of 7- 10 years industry experience.
- Bilingual (French and English) is an asset
- Excellent ability to interpret and create front elevation, one-line, and schematic drawings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Excellent problem resolution skills.
- Proficiency with low voltage and medium voltage equipment, design, installation, and use.
- Proficient knowledge of Canadian electrical codes governing the design, installation and use of low and medium voltage switchboards/switchgears.