About Frontier Communications:
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) is a leader in providing communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier's video offerings include FiOS® and Vantage TV by Frontier™ with 100 percent HD picture quality, Total Home DVR, instant channel change, enhanced search, Video on Demand, and much more. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses. More information about Frontier is available at www.frontier.com.
The Frontier Technology organization is seeking a Sr. Telecommunications Technology Specialist. The Sr. Telecommunications Technology Specialist is responsible for conveying Frontier's internal and external messages. The role will draft written materials, prepare presentations and communicate withemployees. A bachelor's degree in communications, public relations or a relevant field and some experience are necessary for the job. Communications managers need excellent speaking and writing skills and must be proficient at working with others. We are looking for an individual who is strong in video creation as well
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Create, manage and execute comprehensive and integrated communication plans for the Technology Organization within Frontier
- Works closely with other Frontier organizations to align strategies and tactics as it relates to the Technology teams
- Supports the communications initiatives of other Frontier Communications programs including strategy implementation
- Works closely with communications teams across the Frontier businesses to ensure effective enterprise-wide messaging, content and creative.
- Writes, edits and proofreads messages, talking points, letters, brochures and digital content.
- Partners with the Corporate Communications team to develop and execute creative campaigns that build employee awareness and engagement for Cox employee programs and initiatives.
- Create video and digital content to motivate and inspire Frontier employees
- Plan and support employee events, leader meetings, panel discussions and functions as needed.
- 10-15 years of experience in internal communications, public relations and/or social media communications.
- Video creation experience including planning, editing, camera, audio and project creation
- Highly organized and detail oriented – strong project management skills required.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills. Must be able to work closely with executives of all levels and be a team player.
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high-quality deliverables.
- Excellent written and verbal skills required.
- Competency in MS Office (especially PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
- Understanding and experience in the broadband communication technology environment