Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) (NASDAQ: NMRK) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently owned offices, NKF's more than 14,000 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
NKF seeks a Senior Technology Lead (STL) for Newmark Global Technology to drive mastery of Real Estate (RE) / Facility Management (FM) technology solutions, client technical leadership skills and staff development and nurturing. This is an internal and client facing role that requires strong technology acumen to lead both internal and external activities related to application implementation and support for one of five market sectors: Government, Higher Ed/Healthcare, Retail, Corporate or Industrial. This position requires the ability to define technical processes, lead client technical interface and shape client opportunities while delegating delivery responsibility. This position requires deep knowledge of technologies supporting facility and real estate management.
As senior technology lead, this role oversees all project technology related activities on assigned accounts including implementations, upgrades, hosting, and on-going technical support in compliance with defined processes, methods and best practices.
As team lead, this role requires facilitation of technical team needs and working closely with Account Managers to effectively deliver solutions.
As a trusted customer advisor, this role will identify and respond to new business opportunities to expand services to existing accounts. This includes participating in Annual Account Plans to set client technology strategy with assigned clients to educate and guide them on best practices.
Essential Job Duties:
- Support for multiple assigned accounts
- Responsible for technology resource relationships & client satisfaction
- Strong focus on shaping client opportunities for growth
- Support for expanding business with existing accounts
- Support for all aspects of projects including profitability, accounting and scheduling
- Support for managing project scope & client expectations
- Responsible for technical portion (scope, schedule, budget) of client SOWs
- Responsible for the quality of all client technical deliverables
- In collaboration with the Account Managers and Sector Leads, develops and continuously adapts technology implementation and support processes driving go to market strategies
- Team with Business Analysts to identify client requirements and direct translation of requirements into design specifications by technology resources
- Effectively communicating technology objectives with resources, management, clients and other stakeholders
- Responsible for identification of technical project risks and potential scope creep
- Develops project team members
- May perform other duties as assigned
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Minimum of BS/BA or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 10 years of technical understanding of real property information systems -TRIRIGA, ARCHIBUS, or other IWMS system experiencepreferred
- Flexibility to travel when required up to 25%
- Technical experience on specific Sector related projects preferred
- Skillset to assist with creating and directing processes for IWMS application implementations across Real Estate, Space Management, Operations & Maintenance, Reservations and Energy Management preferred
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.