Job ID 560520BR
“We create happiness.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
The Change Management Specialist reports into the manager, project management process to plan and implement training and change management programs across the organization.
The successful candidate will develop a productive partnership with technology product owners, business stakeholders, and technical team members and serve as a consultant to client teams to identify training and change management opportunities. This person will be responsible for designing and implementing training and change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
- Delivers group instruction and training for departmental tools including VersionOne, JIRA, and CA PPM
- Evaluates effectiveness of training programs and utilizes relevant evaluation data to revise or recommend changes in instructional objectives and methods
- Analyzes and assesses training and development needs for the organization
- Collaborate with SMEs, technology product owners, business stakeholders, and team members in the design and development of high-quality training curricula and courses
- Development and execution of communications and training materials, such as quick reference guides, frequently asked questions, Web content, presentations, etc.
- Develop an Organizational Change Management strategy to mitigate organizational impacts and foster an environment that is conducive to adoption of new or changed enterprise applications and business processes.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Develop training materials and provide training specific to organizational change in relation to business process and/or system changes.
- Work closely with internal Communications team to develop and implement communications strategies and plans to support the training and facilitate the organizational transition associated with the adoption of solutions.
- 6+ years of experience developing training materials and conducting training classes for a large organization
- Experience designing a variety of learning solutions i.e. e-Learning, interactive multimedia, synchronous and asynchronous online training, simulations, informal learning opportunities
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Ability to frequently change priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Effective time management skills with emphasis on quality and timely completion of tasks
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with minimal supervision
- Experience working in a mixed methodology environment (Agile / waterfall / hybrid)
- Experience using VersionOne, JIRA, and CA PPM
- Experience using CA PPM, JIRA, VersionOne, and SAP financial systems
- Certification in change management a plus
- Experience with Prosci ADKAR Model a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited college/university or equivalent relevant experience.