As a member of the Enterprise Architecture Services team, you will be at the forefront of systems architecture definition and implementation (including applications, data and technology domains) for any one or more of our business technology portfolios.
Enabling our business processes with new and innovative ways to deliver services and value to our customers will require someone with the ability totranslate business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for very large, complex IT solutions.
This person will need to be a respected leader who works well with others, has enough charisma to influence and guide others in challenging situations, and is motivated by long-term results while addressing short-term needs.
- Bachelor Degree in related technical / business areas or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years technical experience in multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments including 4 years of technology architecture experience
- Comfortable in more than one programming language and has a firm grasp of fundamental web, internet, and mobile technologies
- Understands all domains of architecture and applies that knowledge to create solution architectures to solve complex business problems that have a broad impact on the business
- Experience in defining and negotiating solution options while considering risks, costs, and impact on the enterprise business processes and goals
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and communication
- Able to mentor others as needed
Required Job Requirements:
- Experience or knowledge with architecting infrastructure and security solutions.
- Experience or knowledge of infrastructure technologies and as-a-Service platform offerings.
- Experience or knowledge with Application performance monitoring, DevOps tools and CI/CD processes.
- Experience or knowledge with applying security solutions like SSO, Oauth, and IAM/User Registry.
- Experience or knowledge of how security controls are positioned and how they relate to the overall systems architecture
Preferred Job Requirements (Nice to have)
- Experience in the healthcare insurance industry
- Experience delivering solutions using an Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience applying enterprise integration patterns using SOA, API’s, microservices, message-based, and file-based approaches
- Experience with applying data integration patterns using traditional and modern data technologies (SQL, NoSQL)
Job ID: SS-1024235