We are looking for Sr. Techno - Functional Commercial MDM BA (MDM) for our client in Durham, NC
Job Title: ??Sr. Techno - Functional Commercial MDM BA (MDM)
Job Location: Durham, NC
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Experience Level - 9-10 Years
- Candidate should have a strong commercial pharma experience with techno functional experience in Master Data Management.
- Must have strong domain experience addressing MDM issues, solving pain points in existing MDM implementation, outline Short and midterm fixes to address the pain points and detail out the business processes needed to improve MDM for the long term in Client commercial.
- Strong Experience in Commercial Pharma Master Data management
- Strong understanding of various Customer masters? HCP, HCO, Patient, Payer, Product
- Hands on experience as a Techno Functional Analyst working closely with the Business and IT Master Data Team in the areas of:
- Veeva Network (HCP, HCO) Or other Master Data Management solutions (HCP, HCO, Payer, Provider, Pharmacy)
- Must have strong business acumen around business processes associated with Commercial Master data management
- Understand all Commercial Pharma Sales and marketing key concepts, internal processes like Alignment, targeting and other integration touch points
- Capture requirements around new features and requirements
- Strong understanding of MDM data and associated operational needs of stewardship
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge and hands on SQL queries
- Must be able contribute on the Business Architecture for key Pharma Customer Identity master data assets
- Must be able to perform root-cause analysis and advise technical delivery on the Technical and Functional issues concerning Universal ID for Commercial Pharma so that Master ID can be used can be used by CRM and Marketing applications
- Must be able to research the industry standards in MDM and inform, influence business direction on Master Data framework, governance, stewardship etc.
- Must be able to articulate the value of reference data.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Business Analyst | Proficient Data Analyst| Hands on SQL Knowledge