$80K — $100K *
Who We Are:
Aviatrix, is a well-funded, late-stage (pre-ipo), hyper-growth enterprise-software company based in the heart of Silicon Valley (Santa Clara, CA); and is pioneering the way enterprises digitally transition to cloud, as this is becoming essential for every organization. More than 500 customers worldwide trust and leverage Aviatrix, and our proven multi-cloud network reference architecture to design, deploy and operate a repeatable network and security architecture that's consistent across any public cloud. We have a top-tier, experienced team, combined with a collaborative culture built on proven success, trust, execution, and respect. We're focused on getting things done!
- Developing product user documentation for networking IT and DevOps audiences.
- Outlining the concepts, procedures, and reference materials required to support a positive documentation experience for the customer.
Writing conceptual and instructional content
- Platform and feature overviews.
- Network planning and workflows.
- Procedures for deploying, configuring, and managing the Aviatrix platform features and ecosystem.
- Interviewing subject experts from development and support teams to define the customer requirements for writing projects.
- Providing incremental development reviews for subject experts and wide audience reviews of mature drafts to ensure the content is accurate, complete, and satisfies customer needs.
- Using the Aviatrix platform to guide, test, and verify the content you create.
-Creating screen shots, flow charts, and network topology diagrams.
-Communicating the status of projects to team members.
- Writing clear and concise documentation prolifically.
- Assessing customer requirements for your documentation projects.
- Quickly learning about new technical features, concepts, and procedures.
- Attention to detail and the tenacity to track down answers to questions.
- Reducing complex technical processes to easily understood concepts that are appropriate for the defined audience.
- Using an XML editor to write content for Web Help, PDF, HTML, and other formats.
- Understanding of DITA structure, tags, and content creation rules.
- Installing, configuring, and using enterprise networking software products and cloud services. - Understanding of networking principals and cloud services.
- Using screen capture, simple graphics, and network diagraming applications.
- Using Jira or similar bug database tool to track issues and communicate the status of tasks.
- Using Microsoft Office tools and SharePoint for internal company communications
- Over 10 years of writing technical documentation for enterprise network software users and developers.
- Installing, configuring, and managing the enterprise software products in your portfolio. Education
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications or Computer Science preferred.
Applicants with other degrees and over 10 years senior technical writing experience will be considered.
- Training and certifications for technical or writing achievements are a plus.
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Providing incremental development reviews for subject experts and wide audience reviews of mature
Valid through: 9/21/2021
$80K — $100K *
$160K — $200K + $150K bonus *