Securonix provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, Securonix helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Securonix SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud. Securonix pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Securonix SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
- Deliver technical training to our Internal teams, customers, prospects and partners both in the classroom and online.
- Produce high-quality technical courseware - presentations, videos, labs.
- Contribute to success of our online and self-paced training.
- Leverage information sources within Product Management, Engineering, Support, Sales to help develop course content.
- Connect with our customers and support their learning needs.
- 5+ years relevant experience in Network and Application Security: SIEM Solutions, UEBA, Other Security Analytics products.
- Well versed in Policy Compliance and Industry Standard Frameworks: ISO, Cobit, CIS.
- BS/MS degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related engineering field.
- Experience delivering technical presentations and/or training.
- Proficiency in presenting through platforms like Adobe Connect, Webex, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Security certifications a plus: CISSP, CISA, CISM.
- Samples of course-ware and a technical presentation will be required during the interview process.
- Must be based in Europe and able to travel anywhere in the world to deliver trainings though the primary focus will be on European locations.
- Previous experience as a certified technology trainer i.e. CCSI, MCT, etc. is highly desirable.