Sr. Technical Support Specialist
Less than 5 years experience • Manufacturing / Electronics
- Provide technical support via telephone/email/remote access for IP based Nurse Call hardware and software
- Daily communication with national & international technology partners
- Assist with technical training at corporate facility for distributor certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in ElectricalEngineering and/or Computer Science (BSEE/BSCS) or equivalent
- CCNA/CCNP Certification
- 3+ years of related technical support & networkexperience (log-in/phone support) and RS 485 bus driven hardware experience
- Experience with Enterprise IT, SIP, Telecom server, Nurse Call, Wireshark
- Excellent time management and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving & hardware troubleshooting skills with attention to details
Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of IT based hospital communication and life safety systems, has an opening for a qualified person to join our group of technical specialists located at our headquarters in Niles, Illinois. This group provides remote solutions to support our domestic and international channel partners during installation of our hardware equipment and PC software applications.
Jeron offers competitive compensation depending on experiences and a comprehensive benefits package, including major medical, dental & vision insurance, life insurance, voluntary short/long term disability plans and 401(k) programs.