You will work firsthand with our valued customers to address their complex post-sales concerns where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of many factors. You’re a critical thinker in understanding the methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. You’ll enjoy networking with key contacts outside your own area of expertise, with a strong capability of detailing difficult technical issues to both non-technical and technical professionals.
You will regularly participate in technical discussions with multi-functional teams, creating an environment of transparency that ultimately leads to better products, better working environments, and better cybersecurity. Your quick thinking and support to our clients provides the fast assistance they need to keep their environments secure – which means you’ll need to move quickly, thoughtfully, and provide technical assistance as needed (often, in high pressure situations).
- Provide Technical Support to customers and partners
- Provide configurations, troubleshooting and best practices to customers
- Manage support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow-ups are completed in a timely manner
- Provide fault isolation and root cause analysis for technical issues
- Publish Technical Support Bulletins and other technical documentation in the Knowledge Base
- Review of technical documentation for training materials, technical marketing collateral, manuals, troubleshooting guides, etc.
- Travel to customer sites in the event of a critical situation to expedite resolution as required
- Provide on-call support 24×7 on an as needed basis
- Willing to work flexible and varying shift times including weekends and evenings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise with Remote Access VPN solutions, IPSEC, PKI & SSL, TCP/IP, Authentication Protocols (LDAP, RADIUS etc.)
- Experience working with Firewall Central Management Systems
- Experience working with multi-factor authentication security system (tokens, certificates, CAC cards, and similar)
- Working knowledge of Security services (IDS/IPS, Firewalls etc.)
- Strong ability to independently debug broad, complex, and unique networks with mixed media and protocols required
- Virtualization experience (AWS, Azure, VMWare, OpenStack)
- Experience with Windows and MAC OS is a plus (Debugging, Editing Registries, Plist etc.)
- Experience with Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper (Netscreen), and Fortinet products a plus