This position will provide technical support to AHM automotive technicians at both Honda and Acura dealerships for difficult to repair vehicles. The chosen candidate will also be responsible for fix it right the first time initiative, support to AHM Service Technical Operations for vehicle validations and countermeasure assistance, and supervision to staff related to staffing, scheduling, and training. Responsibilities:
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of info given to technicians
- Develop skillset of associates to ensure direct reports remain relevant in areas of expertise.
- Ensure performance supports objectives of the department and division
- High School diploma required
- 10 years of hands on experience as a technician (preferably Honda or Acura vehicles)
- Previous supervision/shop foreman experience a plus
- ASE certifications A1-A8 plus L1