Our client—a cutting-edge, 8-person value-added reseller in the IT infrastructure space—is in search for a Senior Technical Sales Executive to join their elite firm. The ideal Sales Executive candidate will have a highly successful track record in IT sales and deep relationships with customers to bring to the table.
Why work for our client?
· You will have the opportunity to sell on behalf of multiple manufacturers with multiple solutions, satisfying more needs for your customers!
o This firm is more progressive in that they resell for large manufacturers but also partner wth VC firms and well-funded start-ups, in order to proactively consult with customers on the latest/greatest technologies. You will be able to sell new, game-breaking technologies and won’t be limited in sales solely by the bigger manufacturers you represent.
· You can sell to all sizes of companies throughout the U.S.—small to enterprise level!
· You can work remotely from home and be based anywhere in the country, working on your own schedule and your own time!
· If you cannot start your own business but have always wanted to, this firm is essentially giving you that opportunity within their boutique firm!
· You will have more earnings potential with greater diversity in what you can sell and who you can sell to…along with a highly lucrative base salary!
How you’re going to make an impact:
- Uncover and drive new customer opportunities by delivering product demonstrations, workshops, white papers, and proposals.
- Provide expert sales and technical assistance by clearly articulating solutions to both business and technical users.
- Enable customers to integrate products into their existing production environments.
- Assist in responding to customer and partner requests for information and proposals.
- Manage the secondary storage technology strategy for our largest customers and partners.
- Execute proof of concepts designed to prove both the technology and the value delivers.
- Identify technical issues and drive to closure to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate regularly with product management as a field representative regarding product development and enhancements, effectively conveying customer requirements.
- At times, provide project management and post-sales technical support if needed.
What you need:
- 7+ years of demonstrated success in a customer-facing technical sales role proposing enterprise solutions at all levels within an organization.
- Experience selling and implementing Enterprise Hardware or Software, Cloud Platforms, IaaS, PaaS, or Virtual Infrastructure software.
- Competitive, deadline driven, self-starter, who has a hunter mentality.
- Comfortable working remotely and autonomously.
- Aggressive closer, fast learner, warrior lead generator.
- Generates innovative marketing strategies, ideas, and methodologies to increase sales.
- Strong presentation skills with small and large groups targeting executives and IT decision-makers.
- Ability to travel with the needs of clients and the role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related field, or equivalent experience.
If interested in this position, please email Daley Navalkowsky, Talent Consultant at SHIFT: !
SHIFT is the only business collective brave and bold enough to shift the work world to transform the real world. We help you solve your organization’s most pressing issues, achieve your ambitious goals, and capitalize on your greatest opportunities, to grow regardless.
SHIFT Recruiting is the only recruiting company on earth to deliver a thriving union from beginning to end. We seamlessly blend science, art, psychology, and organizational development to make the perfect match for candidates and clients. Making this soulful connection requires an objective partner willing and ready to understand the purpose and passion of the candidate and the DNA of the client’s culture.