A great recruiter stands apart by excelling at talent identification, attraction and assessment, and by developing deep partnerships with the business and within HR. An extraordinary recruiter stands out by doing all of the above combined with strong business acumen, a passion for their craft, and a genuine commitment for providing an unforgettable candidateexperience.
In this role you will partner with the Vehicle and Energy Products teams to hire candidates with strong mechanical and electricalengineering backgrounds. This team recruits engineers to support every product at Tesla.
- Partnering with business leaders and hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and advising on the best hiring strategy
- Shepherding the time and resources at your disposal effectively and keeping your business partners up to speed on a regular basis
- Using a variety of techniques to discover and attract the best passive talent
- Conducting thorough behavioral based interviews and phone screens to assess both technical baseline as well as skills be successful in the Tesla environment
- Focusing on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity
- Minimum BS/BA or equivalent in business or related field is required
- Minimum 5years recruiting experience
- Demonstrated track record of excellence in source and assessing technical talent
- Proven relationship management experience with hiring teams and business partners, helping them navigate the sources of talent and assisting them with assessment
- A genuine interested in technology as shown by continuous learning throughout your career
- Skilled in offer negotiation, awareness of pertinent employment legislation and employment market trends
- The ability to lead projects to successful conclusion – balancing efficiency with quality
- A combination of corporate and agency/executive search experiencepreferred