NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Sr. Technical Recruiter to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
This individual will join an existing team and be engaged in full lifecycle recruiting to fill salaried staff positions throughout the US.
Job responsibilities will include the following:
- Experience and ability to work in an environment that supports OFCCP guidelines
- Ability to qualify job requests
- Tracking and managing candidate/applicant flow using the SuccessFactors Recruiting ATS
- Managing his/her desk of business in order to meet short/long term hiring goals
- Proactively networking, managing referrals, posting jobs, searching job boards and other sources to acquire applicable candidates
- Managing candidates through the full life-cycle process
- Hiring IT consultants to meet NTT DATA and end client cultural, technical, and business related needs
- Work in a team environment to ensure requirement coverage and strive to meet our SLA's with the business
- Candidates must possess a strong drive to meet and exceed goals in a fast paced work environment
- Knowledge of visa categories in the US, including experience hiring H-1 Visa candidates is desired
At least 5 years of full life cycle IT Recruiting experience
At least 3 years of Recruiting experience in an IT staffing related environment