Cradlepoint, an industry-leading wireless networking company based in beautiful downtown Boise, Idaho, is looking for a passionate, self-driven Recruiter to help build our teams! One of the most important things we do as a Company is hire great people. The right person for this role must exhibit great interpersonal skills, a solid business acumen, an eye for talent, a love for building relationships and a strong sense of teamwork!
Recruiters are given a huge opportunity to make a difference and have a positive impact on the Company. Here are some of the things they will own and do daily:
- Develop strong working relationships and partnerships with our hiring leaders to collaborate and define the best recruitment strategies to attract top talent!
- You will be the go-to person for your customers! You’ll advise them on hiring strategies, how to implement cost effective recruitment plans - like how to source, what social media platforms to use, how to advertise jobs, what career fairs and national recruiting events to attend
- You will be that critical sounding board and advocate for each of your hiring leaders
- Networking is key, and you’ll be a pro at it! You will use LinkedIn, industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and CP employees to help us identify key and unique talent
- You will extend employment offers and negotiate the terms of employment using our recruiting policies and procedures to guide those delegate and exciting conversations with your candidates
- Working closely with your HR Team to implement new recruiting technologies and generate metric reports will also be something you do on a regular basis – these are the foundation to any effective recruiting strategy!
- Knowing industry best practices and having a strong understanding of all policies and procedures, practices and responsibilities, as related to Human Resources functions is also important to our Recruiter’s success
What skills/characteristics you need to bring with you each day:
- Your business acumen – to help our leaders and employees, you need to understand (and care about) the Company’s vision, mission and things that matter to us
- Trust and transparency – being respectful of others and a straight shooter is imperative to getting the work done
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws like Title VII
- Humility and eagerness to succeed – you must be willing to learn something new or do things in a different way, we move fast, so a sense of urgency is important!
- Knowledge of how to use social media platforms to recruit effectively
- Strong sense of ownership, accountability and project management skills – you must be driven and/or take pride in your work
- Don’t point a finger, lend a hand – we are one team so excellent teamwork interpersonal skills are mandatory, communication and listening skills are key
- Ability to demonstrate good judgement and strong conflict management skills
- Rock solid computer and software skills
- Must have 5-7 years of Recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Preferred location is Los Gatos, CA. or Boise, ID. Remote candidates also considered.