About the Role
In this position, the Technical Program Manager will be responsible for leading the management and execution of server platform programs throughout the product lifecycle, driving design and development activities from product definition and planning through production, release, and end of life.
- Work closely with Marketing and Architecture teams to successfully translate product specifications into program deliverables
- Lead cross-functional teams to develop and introduce products on schedule while meeting sales volume targets and financial objectives.
- Lead requirement definition planning, development, and launch.
- Manage feature enhancements, quality, and continuity of supply.
- Interact with sales organizations to communicate organizational information, strategies, and capabilities.
- Manage the execution of engineering solutions, which can include: Printed Circuit Boards,
- Mechanical, Power, OS, FW, BIOS, Solution SW, Test, Diagnostics, and management of associated vendor
- Ensure the manufacturability, reliability and serviceability of designs
- Good understanding of x-86 server system architecture.
- Excellent understanding of business goals and objectives as they relate to customer use cases and solutions.
- Strong Cross-functional team management, strong interpersonal skills and adaptive communication style.
- Understanding of System level server platforms and how each component interacts with the system.
- Strong Project Management skills in developing schedules and tracking to milestones and deliverables
- Good understanding of hardware and system software interactions, and ability to apply this knowledge to resolve technical issues.
- Ability to view situations objectively from different perspectives.
- Ability to frame situations and make/drive decisions.
- Ability to resolve Complex problems, drive for results, innovate, think and lead strategically.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in hardware development.
- BS in Electrical, Mechanical or Computer Engineering.