8x8, Inc. is looking for New Product Introduction Program Manager (NPI PGM) located in San Jose, CA. The NPI Program Manager is responsible for leading the launch of 8x8 products on schedule, with superior product quality, and maximum customer availability. This specific Program Manager will work on projects and programs
that focus on internal business systems that allow 8x8 to sell and support more effectively.
Knowledge and experience with CI/CD, Kubernetes, Containerization, etc. is a HUGE plus.
NPI Program Managers are pivotal to the fast-paced development and launch of 8x8 products. A successful NPI PGM is an experienced and natural leader and facilitator; is dynamic, goals driven, organized and detail oriented; excels in program/ project management; communicates with ease at all levels; thrives in an ambiguous environment and is adept at facilitating actions and resolving conflicts.
You're playing a critical role in the product management and marketing organizations by driving strategic product initiatives to the market working closely other cross-functional organizations within 8x8. Overall mission is a successful product launch tracked by meeting stated schedule, availability for sales, and delivery of success end to end customer experience both pre and post sales.
- Lead 8x8 Product Operation (NPI) team in planning and executing development builds & product
- Coordinate & track readiness/risks of all requirements across functional groups including support, training, product management, Engineering, Operations, business systems (Salesforce), billing, and ERP team
- Drives the weekly NPI review meeting with executives and cross functional leadership team
- Build scalable process and infrastructure to track all new product launch including KPI to measure pre and post product release success
- Manage NPI product communications, upward and downward through organization; escalate issues and present mitigation/solutions to cross-functional executive teams
- Influence product development, product testability, stability to ensure a superior end to end customer journey
- Communicate system requirements and schedules to facilitate technical readiness with cross-functional teams
- Typically requires 5 to 7 years' experience in NPI Management or Product/Program Management
- Results and detail oriented leadership experience required
- Proven leader with hands on approach; self-motivated, proactive and results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to present to management
- Ability to drive solutions across multiple cross-functional teams
- Consolidate detailed and extensive cross-functional data into concise executive briefings
- 3 to 5 years of experience in launching multiple cloud services products to the Enterprise market
- BS/BA Degree; Engineering degree and/or MBA a plus