$80K — $100K *
Engage in stakeholder management, cross functional program management and work with the engineering teams to deliver top notch solutions to enable business.
· Collaborate closely with your engineering team and cross functional teams to execute and implement technical solutions to meet business usecases. Possess strong sense of ownership, pride and accountability. Understand the relationship between technology and business, and how technology enables core capabilities and business unlocks
· Implement/ enhance scrum ceremonies and empower engineering teams to embrace. Resolve issues with an eye toward continuous improvement.
· Demonstrate track record of using data and defining KPIs to measure success from both a business and technology perspective
· Actively manage capability/program using data to drive decisions, lead change and progress within broader team
· Possess strong level knowledge of technology (e.g. Cloud, real time event streaming, database etc.) and use engineering life cycle knowledge and prior experience to drive improvements. Contribute towards design,
You own this if you have…
· A 4-year degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
· 5 + years of Program Management experience
· 5+ years demonstrated successful program delivery
· Extensive experience managing stakeholder relationships
Valid through: 4/21/2021