Sr, Technical Product Owner
The Sr. Technical Product Owner is the primary individual responsible for executing on the Product roadmap by driving squads to a delightful user experience. Technical Product Owners are responsible for writing user stories, maintaining the backlog and prioritizing work for the squads. They are an integral piece of the Product Delivery Process. Technical Product Owners must be highly collaborative, able to work well with Developers, UX/UI professionals, and Product Managers. Ideally, Technical Product Owners have a technical background with extensive experience with Lean and Agile processes and may have worked as a developer in the past. Technical Product Owners are able to clearly articulate the business need for product and feature development while not prescribing the solution. They are experts in getting those around them to perform at the highest level to create the most delightful experience for the end user.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, communicate, and demonstrate the product’s vision and strategy
- Focus on creating simple and delightful user experiences
- Write requirements and manage the product backlog
- Collaborate with Product Management, Design (UI/UX) and Development
- Lead stakeholder meetings to identify opportunities and product priorities
- Handle user testing, A/B testing, MVP development and guide rapid prototypes
- Act as a customer champion and define/execute user stories
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (strongly preferred), Business, or related field requiredand a minimum of 7 years of experience in Product Owner or similar role OR 1 year of successful experience in a ConstructConnect Product Development role
- Perpetually exhibits the ConstructConnect values.