S2 Global, an OSI Systems Company is seeking a Senior Technical Product Manager to work in its Fort Lauderdale, FL location.
S2 Global is the leading provider of security screening solutions and has extensive experience in program assessment, technology deployment, operation management, image analysis and maintenance services at major events, ports, land borders and air cargo facilities. Focused on Operations, Integration and Training, S2 Global's solutions ensure that customers have the advanced technologies and sophisticated techniques to significantly increase their screening capabilities.
We are seeking a highly skilled, professional Technical Product Manager to join our dynamic and growing team. In this position, you will oversee technical product matters and manage our project deliverables. You will work collaboratively with clients/users, the development team, and various stakeholders within the company to ensure the delivery of all project products in an efficient, timely manner.
- Ensure the delivery of project success by hands on delivery of our core product platform.
- Provide guidance and insight to upper management and procure buy-in.
- Report progress, including any changes made to plans and production.
- Contribute to product design and establishment of requirements.
- Coordinate technical responsibilities and monitor progress of projects.
- Deliver projects consistently, on time, and on budget.
- Oversee user testing and report results—adjust requirements as needed.
- Work closely with project and program manager during all phases of development lifecycle.
- Review all work produced by development team.
- Ensure code produced meets company standards.
- Uphold the company's core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork.
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Company's Code of Ethics and Conduct.
- It is the responsibility of every employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem.
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
- 5+ years of product management experience with Enterprise software products, preferably with an Enterprise Management SAAS product though not a hard requirement
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or related field
- Minimum 10 years' experience in management
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Information Technology field
- To be successful at S2 Global it is very important to be a team player
- Extensive experience working in Web-based cloud applications
- Solid working knowledge in all required software and programming languages
- Outstanding leaderships skills and ability to delegate responsibilities effectively
- Demonstrated ability to gather use-cases and requirements across diverse functional areas and convert them into supporting the product vision
- Ability to take the product vision and pragmatically divide into phases of a product (E.g. minimal viable product, v2.0 etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to work with technical teams to rapidly produce prototypes and iterations
- Familiarity with IT Operations challenges around infrastructure such as Server, Networking, Storage preferred
- Ability to work in high-pressure, deadline driven environment
- Exceptional communication and reporting skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to travel internationally with limited assistance
- Travel may exceed 50%
Nice to Have
- MBA or Master's degree preferred
- Project Management Professional PMP
- Evidence of continuing education, such as certifications, a plus
- Experience supporting US Government systems
- Ability to gain government security clearance.