Job Description Summary
You will operate in lockstep with leaders in GE Healthcare’s Strategic Business Units to drive effective product, portfolio management and deliver a useful set of business capabilities. You will combine the business vision with technical feasibility to provide solutions that meet business needs. You will drive the development, execution, and support of critical digital technology solutions used for product management and agile development practices.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.Job Description
- Engage with customers at executive/technical levels to collect requirements, create/refine strategy, and formulate product roadmaps that deliver desired business outcomes.
- Expert problem solving skills with ability to navigate through ambiguity. Superior persuasion and influencing skills that ensure alignment between various business constituents and functions to eliminate waste.
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver features and significant product capabilities.
- An expert in GE Healthcare product management toolset (Aha! and Rally) as well as other portfolio management tools.
- Own and manage the backlog and roadmap; prioritize continuously in accordance with the understanding and validation of customer problems and needs.
- Demonstrate excellent business acumen, know latest industry trends and be an advocate for the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science or in STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Information Technology OR Master’s degree with 3 years of experience in Information Technology
- GE Leadership Program Graduates will get credit towards relevant work experience, commensurate to the program they have completed
- Must be willing to travel 0-10% of the time
- Agile expertise with ability to educate and coach others
- Experience in creating and managing product roadmap and features
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with experience coordinating multiple, time-sensitive projects simultaneously
- Experience in conveying a strategy and vision, building consensus and being a champion for what is possible
- Experience in engaging, negotiating, and working with 3rd party services (i.e. consulting)
- Experience in direct leadership of contracted labor, ensuring daily work activities are delivered
- Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts
- Data management, reporting, data transfer, scalability, and security skills
- Able to work well with global teams, including time-zone flexibility
- Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions
- Influences through others; builds direct and "behind the scenes" support for ideas
- Proactively identifies and removes project obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.