Our client is the top front-lines provider of B2B wireless and connectivity technology solutions. They help businesses deploy smart wireless solutions that transform business models, improve workflows, manage mobile workforces, save money, and capitalize on huge new revenue streams. They are hiring a Sr. Technical Product Manager to support software and hardware development for wireless technology products.
The Sr. Technical Product Manager is a newly created position within a growing global wireless product team. They own the end-to-end product lifecycle, from value proposition to customer marketing strategy. With expertise in short-range wireless technology expert, they interface with top engineers, marketers, and salespeople working on today?s top products in AI, cellular, 5G, and more. They will work with major players across many industries to integrate these technologies into daily business processes.
This Role Offers:
- Comprehensive benefits package includes competitive base salary, company match 401(K), performance bonuses and commissions, healthcare and life insurance, perks, and more.
- Team is extremely well funded and has a reputation as one of the best in the industry.
- Strong culture of promoting its people internally within the organization.
- Family-oriented culture and great work-life balance.
- Strong pipeline of support with state-of-the-art technical resources.
- Work with a fast-growing global sales team; with thousands of OEM and B2B customers.
- Company has been deeply involved in disrupting communications technology since inception.
- Management has deep experience in emerging wireless technology.
- Opportunity to work on the most important wireless products on the market.
- Independence and a hands-off work culture with no micromanaging.
- Develop product marketing strategy for various wireless devices, software platforms, applications, and hardware, with a focus on IoT and smart devices.
- Manage product lifecycle from end to end, including developing value propositions and business cases for new products.
- Collaborate with engineering, marketing, and R&D teams to support product branding, roadmaps, customer-facing material, and PR strategies.
- Report to executive leadership on competitor products, the technology landscape, regional trends, compliance laws, and other relevant market data.
- Produce data sheets, product feature marketing materials, technical user manuals, product specifications, and other related documentation.
- Attend top industry conferences and trade shows.
- Interface with high-level customers across a wide range of industry verticals to gather business requirements for software and hardware.
- 6+ years of product management experience in the telecommunications/wireless industry, with strong background in technical product management.
- Bachelor?s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- Advanced experience in software applications and architecture.
- Agile/Scrum software development methodologies.
- Technical proficiency with wireless technologies and their software platforms, including:
- Software platforms and databases
- Connectivity and mobile technology
- WiFi and Personal Area Networks
- Experience with IoT/M2M modules, software, and devices is a strong plus.
- Strong technical presentation and communication skills; comfortable talking to engineering teams, PMs, vendors, and C-level and director-level executives.