$150K — $200K *
In this role, you will:
Where integrity meets innovation
From true product ownership and continuous delivery to lean management and agile approaches, you’ll pioneer new methods to IT delivery at Vanguard. We’re trailblazers for the industry so, as Technical Lead III, you’ll have an impact that reaches far beyond your own team. Technical know-how is essential, but you’ll also need an infectious enthusiasm for new ways of working, strong analysis and problem-solving skills and a good grounding in the financial services industry. Get ready to make an impact, as you build your own profile and experience.
What it takes
Nice to have
Additional links to information about the CAI IT team and CAI business unit:
Will have a large span of responsibilities across all CAI DSML Lab teams (currently 8) as well as CAI Experimentation labs (currently 2). Must be able to work across a large number of Product Owners and Scrum Masters, to learn multiple lines of business's needs, and to apply consistent solutions and support across.
1. Provides the most senior level IT technical lead services and direction for critical software, middleware, or hardware projects on multiple platforms. Provides technical expertise and completes complex development, design, implementation, architecture design specification, and maintenance activities.
2. Ensures the viability of IT deliverables. Recommends development and architectural options and approves the team's technical deliverables. Conducts testing, including functionality, technical limitations, and security. Provides production support for products..
3. Identifies potential solutions and approves technical solutions proposed by team members. Elevates complex technical issues to IT experts. Resolves technical problems discovered by testers and internal clients. Responds to and resolves technical issues in a timely manner. Researches issues and performs root cause analysis. Anticipates technology problems and prevents them. Resolves potential technology problems implemented by less experience staff before they cause an issue.
4. Communicates with key stakeholders on project issues and implications. Evaluates the impacts of change requests on technologies and effectively persuades and influences others on ideas.
5. Maintains a current and working knowledge of IT development methodology, architecture design, and technical standards. Mentors IT staff and identifies training needs. As new standards are instituted, ensures their usage by team members. Learns, and applies new technology quickly, and is well versed on the latest technologies and tools supporting software development in the industry. Assists with the creation of strategic product roadmaps.
6. Reviews and approves documentation and diagrams created by IT team members. Writes documentation, including technical standards and processes.
7. Identifies opportunities for continuous quality improvement of technical standards, methodologies, and technologies.
8. Develops code and test artifacts that reuse subroutines or objects, is well structured, backed by automated tests, includes sufficient comments and is easy to maintain. Writes programs, appropriate test artifacts, ad hoc queries, and reports. Employs contemporary software development techniques to ensure tests are implemented in a way that supports automation.
9. Amplifies the productivity of entire team through collaboration, and the implementation of technology frameworks. Learns and applies new technology quickly, and is well versed on the latest technologies and tools supporting software development in the industry. Anticipates technology problems and prevents them. Resolves potential technology problems implemented by less experience staff before they cause an issue.
10. Thoroughly understands and complies with Information Technology and Information Security policies and procedures, and verifies that deliverables meet requirements. Works across organizational lines to improve both IT and Information Security policies and procedures.
11. Maintains a broad understanding of the roles of front, middle and back office, and designs systems to enable efficient business processes while maintaining necessary controls. Maintains a broad understanding of the roles of external partners and designs systems to enable efficient business processes while maintaining necessary controls.
12. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Valid through: 4/20/2021
$100K — $150K
12 days ago
$150K — $200K
12 days ago
$90K — $100K + performance bonus
2 days ago