The Senior IT Technical Business Systems Analyst assumes all systems analysis responsibilities throughout the software development lifecycle, serving as a liaison between the business and IT teams, assisting with troubleshooting and user training as needed.
- Develop and instruct re-engineering and process changes for greater efficiencies and continuous competitive advantage
- Contribute with business units to architect solutions that are strategic, cost effective and meet business requirements
- Train subject matter experts for applications, related systems and business processes for the assigned Service Team
- Design and chair training, resolving questions, assessing and influencing user needs and recommending changes
- Lead effective system testing and project development lifecycle management within the area of responsibility
Required Skill Set
- 5 years business experience; emerge as an expert in a specific skill set and business area or product, remains focused primarily on daily execution
- Experience in System Development from beginning to go live
- Ability to write SQL statements
- Experience with relevant programming languages – Java
- Ability to complete day-to-day activities independently; good interpersonal skills
- BSA Certification from the Business Analysis Institute, Six Sigma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Software Engineering.