At CashStar, the Technical Account Manager (TAM) plays a pivotal role in the Implementation and Onboarding team as the primary point of contact between clients and our technical delivery teams. Clients will embrace their TAM as product experts and their go-to person for getting the job done.
The ideal candidate is a tenacious problem-solver, a passionate customer advocate, and takes pride in leadership by example.
- Maximize the value of our clients’ gift card programs through effective delivery of technical solutions and expert business advice related to CashStar’s products.
- Manage cross-functional teams to deliver customer-pleasing results while meeting SLAs and aggressive deadlines.
- Build relationships based on mutual accountability and trust with key clients.
- Educate clients about how they can best leverage current or upcoming product features to achieve their goals.
- Translate customer feedback into actionable insight for continuous product and process improvement.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years as a software professional, with a strong background in Technical Account Management, Technical Support and Project Management preferred
- Proven technical expertise (BS/MS in Computer Science preferred)
- Experience with retail, digital marketing, e-commerce, mobile and/or payments industries preferred
- Team and project leadership experiencerequired
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced, high-growth company