The Sr. Technical Business Analyst position is responsible for evaluating business requirements and assisting in delivering new or enhanced software systems and integration solutions for retail and online bankingchannels. The incumbent will participate in and/or manage projects that translate business needs into new products, services and solutions, requiring an high level of analysis and problem solving skills, while ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
Provide analysis and project management for application customizations. Work closely with stakeholders to understand and interpret requirements, then document, plan and manage all internal and vendor communications, test cases, UAT and release management. Insure all documentation, requirements, sign-offs and other artifacts are retained.
• Five or more years of experience in Information Technology supporting core consumer banking systems. Experience with FIS IBS solutions is preferred but NOT required.
• Required - functional understanding of retail banking domain. Good understanding of Retail operations, bank administration, compliance, records management experience
• Ability to understand and work on consumer banking IT risk and commpliance remediation plans and risk mitigation plans for various domains such as Application security, incident management, issue and exception management, Disaster recovery etc.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications, organizational and multi-tasking skills. Ability to write reportsand procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information to management, internal clients and vendors.
• Strong analytical and trouble shooting skills and experience. Ability to translate business unit needs into technical specifications. Ability to effectively adapt to rapidly changing priorities and technology. Good working knowledgeable of relevant operational policies, procedures, and regulations
• Highly competent in the use of and training ability on all applicable bank systems and programs. Proficient with MS Office Suite, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project
• Strong SQL skills to analyze existing data and identify gaps/data quality issues
• Experience working with diversified multi-location team
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline from an accredited four year college or university or 4 years equivalent experience is required.