Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the Technical Designs and Solutions team, you will work closely with our project teams and clients to ensure that the technical architecture of the delivered solution fulfills the needs of the client.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you’ll help us
ensure that system architectures are functional, robust and scalable within the context of a client enterprise.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Provide technical services and support to clients in both project and ad hoc contexts
- Communicate and help clients to see the best course of action
- Work as part of the database expert team to ensure application success
Who You Are:
You are a consulting minded, performance focused engineer who is skilled in application deployment and works well in both a team environment as well as individually.
- 5 plus years’ experience in analysis, design, development and application deployment enterprise application systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Application Sever installation and administration (WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat) skills
- Database administration (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server)
- Experience with Cassandra, Kafka
- The ability to travel nationwide to client sites 50 -75% of the time
What You've Accomplished:
- Played a key role in delivering system architectures that are functional robust and scalable
- Partnered with clients ensuring requirements aligned with delivered solution
- Executed on the deployment of large scale Java centric enterprise application systems.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company