The Sr. Technical Analyst supports the Service function globally for the Company. The primary focus of the position is to give production support for the Oracle Engagement Cloud, Oracle EBS Service Modules (Contact Center, Field Service, Contracts, Mobile Field Service), as well as other tools and applications used by the Service business.
This position helps provide support and expertise in business solutions for Service through the most effective use of Vertiv Digital Assets and other technology by working with the organization's business stakeholders. The Sr. Technical Analyst fosters continuous improvement and supports business transformation initiatives. The Sr. Technical Analyst provides efficient business process and technical solution services based on a services operating model and supports the streamline of processes, superior quality of service, best cost position and outstanding reliability and availability.
- Acts as a liaison between the business/end users and IT systems development teams for business needs requiring IT based solutions.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, implementing and supporting business systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Identifies and analyzes business needs, conducting requirements gathering, and defining scope and objectives. Help form vision, roadmap, and goals for Service systems and applications.
- Makes recommendations for solutions or improvements to business processes that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology.
- Researches business requirements and documents the relationships between the components of the application system (i.e., end users, business processes, data, applications, and devices).
- Translates business requirements into application requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree with preference for Information Systems or Computer Science as field of study.
- At least 5 years with related experience
- Demonstrated technical systems analysis as a Business Analyst.
- Prior experience with a company of similar size, revenue, complexity and geographic diversity.
- International experience is required.
- Oracle Engagement Cloud experience is required.
- Oracle EBS (Service modules) experience is required.
- Oracle Service Cloud experience is preferred.
- Ability to engage, envision, and collaborate to build solutions that encompass the end to end processes that drive the business’ Sales and Operations.
- Exceptional consultative approach, understanding customer needs, documenting requirements, solutioning to meet requirements, consulting to determine customer fit to solution, developing and delivering solution in accordance with customer expectations.
- Ability to handle urgent disruptions with poise and professionalism.
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Strong business acumen including a good sense of how a business application can be utilized to improve business processes, service operations and customer support.
- Familiarity with process design, design thinking, process re-engineering, lean and/or value stream mapping principles.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented and metric-intense environment.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, particularly in helping the business understand complex technical processes and systems.
- Ability to do basic programming and manage the relationship with Oracle consulting for more complex configurations.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications.