After key NICE inContact customers have purchased and are implementing our products, the Technical Account Management (TAM) team takes ownership of the customer relationship and becomes their advocate within NICE inContact. The Technical Account Manager (TAM) begins to engage with the customer before they go live on the contact center platform, and works closely with the customer from that point forward to ensure their success.
Our TAMs are seasoned account management and technical resolution professionals who are at the top of their field and are unified in exceeding customer expectations, improving our processes and technology, and meeting company growth objectives. The Senior TAM is a deeply experienced and expert account management professional, responsible for resolving the most complex problems and providing excellent technical and customer service to specific key accounts. He/she will help them overcome issues that arise, succeed in their business using our technology and services, expand their usage of our products, be a reference to prospective customers, and be a long-term and loyal customer. The accounts assigned are generally our largest, most complex and challenging customers.
Interaction with customers will be done via phone, email, chat and WebEx, with face to face meetings as necessary and/or appropriate. Mentoring and coaching other TAMs is a daily routine. Travel is more frequent than with other TAMs due to the higher level customers being served and the Senior TAM's increased skills and abilities. The Senior TAM will work both independently and in concert with Sales, Technical Support, Professional Services and other teams to ensure the highest levels of customer success beyond just his/her assigned accounts, providing a collaborative solution that will leave the customer with a positive experience and a product that meets their needs.
As a Sr. Technical Account Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Work largely during the customers' core business hours, with occasional extended hours as needed
- Occasional on-call after-hours work may be required as needed by the customer
- As their account management professional, be the assigned accounts' single point of contact to our company, and engage resources across several teams as needed to resolve their issues and requests
- Multi-year track record of excellence in customer satisfaction and loyalty, resolving technically and emotionally challenging and high-stakes issues, and navigating enterprise-level challenges through to successful outcomes
- Professional judgment and business savvy are respected by co-workers, customers and partners
- Exemplify an effective and productive relationship with assigned accounts, hold regular discussions to review open issues, understand their contact center and business, ensure that NICE inContact's solutions meet their needs, share best practices, consistently increase their success, and become their trusted partner and advisor
- Excellent triage and advanced troubleshooting skills, teaching peers those same skills to improve their success
- Personally resolve as many customer issues as possible, both for your accounts and others, while scheduling time for proactive activities
- Partnering with other NICE inContact employees and teams (technical support, professional services, product management, engineering, etc.), ensure that all technical challenges and other issues/cases/requests are being handled properly, are within SLA targets, and are progressing toward resolution. This includes assisting with issues for other TAMs
- Demonstrate superior in depth knowledge of NICE inContact products and associated technologies, especially those employed by assigned accounts E
- Exemplify ssignalling
- Competent in database and SQL concepts and scripting
- Desired personal profile: analytical, inquisitive, service & team-oriented, friendly demeanor, early adopter