The Cyber Security Defense (CSD) function within Global Information Security is responsible for all aspects of threat intelligence and monitoring, application and networksecurity, and insider threat. In addition, the CSD team drives out the enterprise-wide cyber exercise program.
The Senior Manager is responsible for helping to define, drive, and deliver major components of Bank of America’s security strategy. You will work with the Program leader on complex, multi-million dollar projects that deliver world-class User/Data Protection controls in support of strategy. Knowledge and experience with information security controls and infrastructure are key components to this role. You will demonstrate extraordinary organizational and cross-functional communication skills to drive data loss prevention best practices across the Enterprise.
In this role, you will partner with Global Information Security (GIS) senior leaders to assist with defining the strategy and roadmaps for technology products, service standards, and governance routines that impact the global Corporation. You will be partnering with leadership across the Bank to design controls, governance routines, and service alternatives that improve the firm’s defenses against Insider risks.
In this role, as a senior member of the Exposure Analysis & Assurance team, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of Vulnerability Exposure & Analysis for Bank of America. You will partner with other functions comprising the vulnerability management lifecycle to ensure timely and accurate risk-based ratings and the implementation of strategic enhancements to the Vulnerability Analysis program. The ideal candidate must have in depth knowledge of Vulnerability Management and Risk Management principles. They must be able to represent their program to audit, regulatory examiners, and Senior Leadership.
In this role, you will partner with Global Information Security senior leaders to assist with defining the strategy and roadmaps for technology products, service standards, and governance routines that impact the global Corporation. You will be partnering with leadership across the Bank to design controls, governance routines, and service alternatives that improve the firm’s defenses.
10+ years of IT Security with 5+ years focused on vulnerability analysis or IT risk
• Senior experience in Vulnerability and Exposure Analysis
• Experience with Threat Intelligence
• Deep understanding and experience with overall Vulnerability Management Lifecycle
• Familiarity with Risk Management concepts
• Ability to navigate and work effectively across a complex, geographically dispersed organization
• Exceptional communication and customer relationship skills
• Ability to build consensus and cooperation as well as to influence, interact and negotiate with senior leadership in the organization
• Knowledge of change and project management methodologies and principles and the ability to integrate them into project design
• Broad knowledge of Information Security technologies, techniques and processes
• Ability to express complex topics clearly and concisely both written and verbally.
• Experience leading complex technical projects, meeting target timelines, facilitating project meetings, authoring project documentation, issue resolution, and project resource identification
• Demonstrable ability to self-direct project outcomes, with minimal supervision to achieve program goals
• Excellent process design capability to improve overall efficiency, mitigate resource conflicts, and improve customer/client experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite including MS Project and Visio.
Job number: 19014936