This role is responsible for the execution of full life-cycle recruiting function. (S)he will serve as the primary point of contact for candidates and recruiting subject matter expert (SME) for the business. Work closely with the business to design the recruiting approach to achieve articulate demand. Leverage recruiting expertise to influence key internal stakeholders on recruitment activities. (S)he will be measured on their ability to deliver in addition to constantly innovate its effectiveness/efficiency. (S)he will manage the day-to-day activities of the entire recruiting process across both NP and PDI within multiple locations. (S)he will also be responsible for day-to-day recruiting.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
• Manage hire interview process including: sourcing and screening resumes, selecting candidates for interview, conducting interview kick-offs and debrief sessions, managing offer approval process, extending offers and rejecting candidates.
• Utilize the ATS/HRIS (Ultimate Software) to maintain timely and accurate data and move all candidates/applicants through the process up to onboarding.
• Continuously build and strengthen relationships with internal stakeholders.
• Partner with Hiring Managers and respective HRBP’s to understand the hiring needs of the organization
• Ensure consistent communication to hiring teams regarding candidates and search status
• Resolve escalated issues with minimal direction.
• Manage ongoing cultivation and relationship building with candidates for current and upcoming needs to provide a market-leading candidate experience.
• Utilize recruitment results to drive strategies and target talent effectively.
• Prepare interviewers for interviews, transitioning relevant candidate-specific information
• Ensure our selection methodologies are aligned, clear, consistent, and result in the right hiring decisions.
• Verbally extend offers of employment leveraging Director/HRBP for guidance around complex negotiations.
• Plan, conduct and participate in post-offer pursuit activities (i.e., communications, office visits, and answering questions).
• Manage ongoing candidate relationship from offer acceptance to onboarding.
• Deliver against individual recruitment goals/targets, in addition to managerial responsibilities
• Manage Temporary staffing needs for NY and NJ locations.
• Identify networking opportunities to enhance brand image and continued professional development (i.e: Community outreach, College/Career Fairs, etc.)
3. Quality-of-hire Requirements QUALIFICATIONS
• Business/HR related Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
• Recruitment certification a plus
• Obvious and demonstrated understanding of talent acquisition
• Obvious and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
• Obvious and demonstrated ability to influence others, build strong relationships and networks
• Obvious and demonstrated analytical decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Obvious and demonstrated administrative proficiency i.e. MS Office experience plus ATS/HRIS experience required. Direct experience with Ultimate Software a plus.
• Ability to strategically source diverse candidates by utilizing various sourcing methods: in LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, Job boards, ATS systems and through social media
• Minimum 5 years of Recruitment experience, OR 3 years HR experience and a minimum 1 years of directly related experience
• Prior recruitment experience across multiple disciplines required, with a focus in IT, Engineering, Operations and R&D a plus in various locations
• Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner)
• Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
Requisition Number 18-0522