The Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist is to provide the knowledge, support and tools needed for successful job placement by identifying, screening and evaluating qualified candidates. Communicating with others, building relationships and meeting recruiting goals are critical skills for successful performance in this position.
- Source top candidates utilizing various sourcing methods (i.e. employee referrals, online searches, postings, job/career fairs, local universities, technical/vocational schools, networking) to develop candidate pipeline(s).
- Conduct formalized selection/interview process and in-depth candidate screenings, using assessment tools while setting appropriate expectations for both candidates and hiring managers.
- Utilize effective recruitment strategies to attract qualified candidates, conduct in-depth screening of perspective applicants, establish and maintain a strong recruiting presence.
- Work closely with the Global Talent Acquisition and Talent Management teams for best practices in selection and interviewing.
- Support new hire onboarding activities to strengthen new hire retention.
- Maintain candidate data in ATS, develop metrics, and compile related reports.
- Collaborate with Human Resources on project initiatives.
- Ensure the hiring process complies with company policies/procedures, employment laws, and related regulations.
- May, on occasion, be required to perform duties other than those specified in this description.
- Five plus (5+) years of recruiting experience in high volume automotive setting
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, or business related field required
- Proven staffing leadership experience with non-exempt/exempt sourcing
- Experience using applicant tracking systems and related reporting tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
- Must self-motivated, results-oriented, who is driven by achieving hiring goals in a highly competitive technical market
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proven success to lead both tactical and strategic recruitment initiatives
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/deadlines in dynamic, fast paced environment
Work Environment/Work Conditions:
- Professional Office Environment
- Must wear proper personal protection equipment while on manufacturing floor
- Travel to manufacturing facilities or customer locations when required