CallMiner empowers organizations to extract and act on intelligence from customer interactions to ultimately improve CX, sales, marketing, compliance, and agent and customer engagement center performance. As a 16-year veteran and pioneer in cloud-based speech analytics, we have mastered the art of turning phone calls into searchable and measurable data that drives business decisions using AI-driven predictive modeling and machine learning. CallMiner was recently named a leader by a leading industry analyst in the Forrester New Wave: AI-fueled Speech Analytics Q2-2018 report. Come join our rapidly growing organization to help drive awareness and demand in one of the hottest markets in technology.
CallMiner is seeking an experienced recruiter with a minimum of 5 years' experience as a full cycle recruiter for high demand positions in our various locations. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic professional with a "hands on "approach and an interest in wearing many hats as we continue to grow. This is an incredible opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and make a significant and immediate impact to the overall success of the company.
- Manage full cycle recruiting efforts including talent sourcing, candidate evaluation and screening, reference checks, interview process, offer negotiations, close process and new hire onboarding.
- Identify top talent through a variety of direct and innovative sourcing methods which include but limited to direct sourcing, networking, job boards, referrals, online resources, cold calling, social media, university relations and professional associations.
- Partner with hiring managers by developing and driving strategies including building key job requirements and creating captivating and engaging job descriptions in a highly competitive market.
- Able to understand the value of the employer brand on driving candidate flow and know how to communicate the value of working at CallMiner.
- Builds continuous flow of candidate pipeline
- Provides exceptional customer service to hiring managers including a high level of communication on process and status of open positions.
- Drives exceptional candidateexperience by providing a white-glove interview process with thorough communication and timely feedback through every touch point in the process and ultimately closing top candidates
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in a recruiting role in either a search firm or corporate environment
- Prior experience recruiting in Information Technology a plus
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, outlook, excel and powerpoint
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Solid negotiation/closing skills
- Proven success delivering recruiting results in a fast-paced, high growth, demanding environment
- Results oriented self-starter with strong work ethic and integrity
- Strong sourcing skills utilizing a range of techniques
- Ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates and hiring managers