The ideal candidate will reside in the region in which they support and be able to travel throughout the area to visit hospitals and interact with candidates. This position is expected to work remotely, with limited travel.
The ideal candidate will have had experience recruiting physicians or other high touch type positions. Within the first 90 days you’ll be building relationships with Hospital Managers, Medical Directors, Regional Operations Directors (RODs), and other field leadership personnel. Afterwards, you’ll be expected to use your experience to build a network of Veterinary contacts to fill your positions. Recruiting in the Veterinary industry is extremely challenging. This is not the type of position where you can rely only on active applicants. You’ll need to aggressively source for candidates. The ability to communicate effectively with candidates and hiring managers will be crucial! Our hospital field teams are very active partners in the recruiting process and it’ll be your responsibility to maintain and nurture those relationships.
We have an excellent recruiting process to move your candidates through the pipeline efficiently. You’ll also have access to some of the best recruiting tools available and you’ll be supported by a team of sourcers, recruiting coordinators, and other recruiting team members.
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE):
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- At least 5 years of recruiting experience.
- Ability to demonstrate experience with various sourcing tools and technologies.
- Physician sourcing/recruiting experience in the Veterinary or Human Healthcare industries.
- Experience with Workday Recruiter ATS.
- Expert level experience with LinkedIn Recruiter, database mining, Boolean search strings, cold calling, and targeted passive candidate sourcing.
- Experience supporting and building relationships with hiring managers
- Recruiting for multi-site locations
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting resources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify talent.
- Source passive talent through referrals, networking, internet searches, cold calling, etc
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company's ATS.
- Screen applicants for qualifications, availability, interest level, relocation needs, etc.
- Attend and support both internal and external recruiting events.
- Manage candidate and hiring manager expectations throughout the recruiting process.
- Maintains networking contacts for sourcing/recruiting future applicants.
- Responds to inquiries from the general public and prospective applicants regarding job opportunities and qualifications.
- Promotes Employee Referral Program.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Remote-based position with a home office
- Expected travel 20-25%
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your pets
- Paid Parental, Vacation, and Sick Leave
- 401k with Match – vested after 2 Years
- Health, Dental, Vision with HSA/FSA
- Innovative NEW program focused on the overall well-being of our Associates