The Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner, partners with both business and HR leaders within the assigned business areas to define strategies to attract, select and acquire talent that matches the business needs. Manages a full-cycle recruitment desk by identifying, screening, evaluating, and hiring candidates. Tracks industry and market trends to provide insights to HR and business partners. Keeps current on recruiting software and other technology/tools. Maintains Applicant Tracking System in compliance with company policies to enable talent acquisition processes to be measured and managed effectively and efficiently.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
The Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner is an advisor to the business and works closely with hiring managers to assess and to understand job requirements and recruiting needs. The Sr. TA Partner provides coaching and training to guide hiring managers and interview teams through the process and works with candidates to ensure a candidate experience that matches the company culture.
- Responsible for developing the hiring process, building community relationships to support recruiting efforts, and liaison with staffing agencies and third-party candidate providers.
- Main point-of-contact and subject matter expert for the ATS to assist in troubleshooting and end user issues performance, maintenance, periodic upgrading, data integrity and support of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Research long and short-term cost-effective recruitment strategies. Adapt hiring plans to leadership goals and strategy.
- Work with the design and marketing teams to maintain a current careers website and redesign as needed including content, video and photography.
- Run targeted LinkedIn campaigns to promote jobs and establish a candidate pipeline. Follow up with potential leads.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to create, update, and redesign as needed the LinkedIn Company Page including content, video and photography.
- Maintain the SharePoint TA page and the Internal Careers Page.
- Research, attend demos, send RFPs and select vendors as needed for HR technology and/or tools.
- Work with hiring manager to define the scope of the role, finalize job description and ad, determine advertising/sourcing strategy, compensation, screening questions, interview team, and other process details.
- Use LinkedIn and online recruiting sources, social media/data mining techniques to identify candidates.
- Write/revise job ads and/or job descriptions and place Job Ad on appropriate Job Boards.
- Conduct phone interviews or in person interviews as needed.
- Consult hiring manager on the candidate offer. Refers to external market data, internal data and other sources as needed.
- Establish, document and/or maintain best practices for recruiting policies and procedures.
- Keep employee referral program innovative and successful.
- Identify key schools for the intern program, or for part-time/full time roles. Build relationships and participate in activities to support hiring objectives.
- Provide process feedback and document recruitment process changes.
- Update managers and leaders on open position status, challenges, etc.
- Manage use of external recruiters and employment agencies. Negotiates pricing and terms to achieve the best possible cost per hire.
- Point of Contact, Systems Administrator and Subject Matter Expert for the 3rd party background check/drug screen vendor.
- Participate on cross-functional project teams.
- Provide support as needed for International Kids II entities or remote locations.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 10+ years of experience in recruiting (agency or corporate) required
- Corporate and international recruiting experience required
- Experience with interviewing, assessment and negotiation
- Experience with applicant tracking systems required, ideally Workday
- Experience participating in and promoting diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Experience creating original sourcing/recruiting strategies as well as can effectively communicate sourcing/recruiting plans to all levels of clients within the organization
EDUCATION & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- Proficient with online search engine websites and advanced search techniques
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and protects sensitive data