We are looking for a full cycle Recruiter to lead efforts across our Technical (Engineering and Product Management), Analytics (Strategy & Insights and Data Analytics) and Business Planning organizations. Quotient Technology is the leading digital and media promotions company for Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG) companies and Retailers. Along with leading all recruiting efforts, you will also partner closely with the SVP of Analytics, SVP of Product Management, VP of Engineering and VP of Sales & Finance Operations, to build out their talent acquisition strategy.
What you will do:
- Full cycle recruiting for all technical, product, analytics and sales enablement experts with the ability to pick up other high priority positions during high ramp of hiring across organization.
- Deep integration within the organization and overall knowledge of business strategy, product roll-outs, etc.
- Develop innovative sourcing solutions and map out top leads for regions where Quotient Technology is most actively growing
- Recommend, communicate and execute on recruitment strategy
- Facilitate and lead key initiatives and projects with recruiting team, stakeholders and hiring partners
- Partner with Quotient hiring managers to develop a detailed profile of target candidates with data-driven advice on the range of logical possibilities.
- Effective pre-screening of candidates, and collaboration with hiring managers to engage Top 20-percenters to interview
- Manage interview process, ensuring great candidateexperience, from first interview to final negotiation and close
- Continued market research on competition; we’re looking for the best people to join Quotient, and solid understanding of our competitive landscape will be essential to success in this role.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years in a full life cycle recruiting role within a corporate environment or agency firm. Experience working at a publicly-held company highly preferred
- Understanding of digital media industry is a big plus
- Demonstrated track record of building relationships with leaders and cross-functional partners
- Experience building and refining an effective recruiting process tailored to meet current business needs.
- Someone who enjoys fast-paced start-up environment, and who enjoys making a huge impact along the way!
- Someone with high attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Experience with Jobvite a plus