What you’ll be doing
As a member of the Human Resources Talent Acquisition team, you’ll proactively source and assess best-in-class external talent, hiring the team members that can help us deliver an exceptional client and employee experience. As a Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner, you’ll support Enterprise Digital & Innovation by developing sourcing plans, and actively recruiting high quality candidates who can support business plans and goals. You’ll use your expertise in recruitment and the labour market to bring about change and object assumptions about talent, providing CIBC with a competitive advantage.
How you’ll succeed
- Strategic sourcing – Identify strategies and sourcing channels to assemble a pipeline of candidates for your assigned portfolio. Establish connections, maintain and leverage a professional online and social media presence, and prospect talent through your network. Provide trusted advice to hiring managers by using diverse interviewing and assessment techniques to validate candidate experience levels.
- Business acumen – Keep up-to-date on labour market trends and competitor information, providing business partners with insights and recommendations that will improve the quality of external hires. Assemble deep subject matter expertise in your portfolio to better forecast and affect hiring plans and decisions.
- Relationship management – Set up and maintain strong professional relationships with leaders, internal partners, and candidates. Deliver a best-in-class candidate experience by managing your talent pipeline, acknowledging all applicants, and engaging in regular communication. Consult with business partners on Talent Acquisition processes, activities and outcomes as a valued partner.
Who you are
- You can demonstrate 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition, ideally with a blend of agency-side and in-house experience and a focus on Digital/Technology/Innovation. Exposure to Financial Services and Fintech will be advantageous.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- You embrace and advocate for change. You continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- Your influence makes a difference. You know that relationships and networks essential to success. You inspire outcomes by sharing your expertise.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do
What CIBC offers
At CIBC, your goals are a priority. We start with your strengths and ambitions as an employee and strive to create opportunities to tap into your potential. We aspire to give you a career, rather than just a paycheck.
- We work to recognize you in meaningful, personalized ways including a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, a health benefits program, defined benefit pension plan, an employee share purchase plan and MomentMakers, our social, points-based recognition program
- Our spaces and technological toolkit will make it simple to bring together great minds to create innovative solutions that make a difference for our clients
- We cultivate a culture where you can express your ambition through initiatives like Purpose Day; a paid day off dedicated for you to use to invest in your growth and development