· Building a sustainable and scalable sourcing plan to address current demand and future growth.
· Partnering with HR and management to develop workforce planning tools for anticipatory staffing efforts.
· Collaborating with HR to support talent upgrade initiatives via strategic and tactical recruitment techniques.
· Consistently delivering high quality talent to increase quality of hire and top talent within the company.
· Driving operational excellence within talent acquisition to ensure a positive customer and candidateexperience.
· Providing expertise and leadership in identifying and implementing a new applicant tracking system.
· Developing and conducting training programs for managers designed to improve recruiting and hiring selection.
· Frequently capturing, analyzing, preparing and presenting hiring data and statistics to HR and management.
· Managing new hire domestic relocation activity and provide input on current policies and procedures.
· Leading recruitment strategy meetings with hiring managers and other key stakeholders to assess talent needs.
· Screening and referring qualified applicants to hiring manager for interviewing.
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Behavior, or Industrial/Organizational Psychology or equivelant experience.
· 5 – 7 years of experience in talent acquisition for medium to large companies; preferably in the manufacturing industry.
· A prior role in Human Resources is highly preferable.
· Ability to travel up to 20% domestically.
· Experience and demonstrated competency in:
o Sourcing candidates from multiple industries and backgrounds using multiple media.
o Identifying, selecting, and/or implementing applicant tracking systems.
o Interviewing candidates to determine company and job fit.
o Assessing talent and their potential to contribute and grow within a company.
o Experience launching and sustaining talent acquisition projects and/or programs.
o Strong business and HR acumen.
o Great analytical and critical thinking skills.
o Highly focused on job priorities and customer needs.
o Excellent communications and project management skills.
o Knowledge in the Microsoft Office suite (e.g. MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, etc.).
· Personal Characteristics:
o Excellent facilitation and presentation skills.
o Demonstrates a passion for success and strives to exceed expectations; ambitious.
o A team player; not hierarchical.
o Strong attention to detail and process orientation.
o Excellent planning, organizational and problem solving skills.
o Builds networks and relationships to get things done.
o Hands-on and pragmatic.
o High pace, high energy, and proactive.
o Entrepreneurship; takes initiative.