$150K — $200K *
We are looking for a Sr. Talent Acquisition Business Partner to identify, attract, engage and hire the right talent with the right capabilities. The role would be functionally aligned and would focus on developing and implementing talent acquisition strategies for the Medical, Commercial Sales/ Non Sales or Corporate functions.
Manage and drive sourcing, assessment, selection and pre-onboarding strategies for their assigned function.
Strategy & Planning
• Consult with business stakeholders by providing effective staffing solutions, developing a solid understanding of the business context, challenges and objectives as well as external talent landscape.
• Drive innovative and cost effective recruitment strategies, leveraging social media to attract right talent for the open roles.
• Educate the Hiring Manager / interview panels on the recruiting process and help build their interview capabilities on an ongoing basis.
• Build collaborative partnerships with Human Resources and Hiring Managers and other stakeholders to proactively identify talent gaps and develop pipeline/s.
• Be a Novartis talent ambassador to the external market by understanding and effectively articulating the impact brought by Novartis to the patients worldwide.
• Exhibit the Novartis Values and Behaviors consistently with all stakeholders, including hiring managers, candidates and vendors.
• Build and strengthen external networks including, but not limited to talent pools, recruitment agencies, universities, social media and conferences.
• Accountable for the overall recruitment process to ensure timely and accurate recruitment delivery of the open positions for client groups.
• Meet hiring Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and share Talent Acquisition reports and metrics with stakeholders.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required. Human Resources discipline preferred
• Minimum 10 years of full life-cycle recruiting experience within a global organization.
• Experience recruiting in at least one of the following required
- Medical Doctors in Medical Affairs and Oncology preferred.
- Commercial leaders in Sales, Marketing, Market Access, HEOR etc.
- All levels of positions within Corporate functions including Legal, Finance, IT, HR etc.
• Understanding and demonstrated capability to identify, engage passive candidates from niche sources and convert them to successful hires.
• Demonstrated proficiency in understanding organization culture and ability to establish relationships both externally and internally.
• Strong negotiation skills and experience managing complex offers.
• Prior experience in managing local / global stakeholders.
• Self-directed, driven, detail oriented individual with a customer-service mindset.
• Experience and a strong network in the pharma/healthcare domain.
Valid through: 11/9/2020