Who we are
It's simple. We do business differently, by empowering our team to create fresh ideas which impact lives everywhere. We don't just dream it; we do it every day at Axxess, we bring life-changing technology to healthcare impacting the way people work, learn and grow their business. Our edge does not come from our technology, it comes from our people. We work as one team with a common goal to create shared success benefiting everyone. What we are looking for
Axxess is seeking an experienced Business Intelligence Manager with a solid technical background eager to partner with engineers and the Reporting & Analytics Team. In this role, the Tableau developer will be a report and dashboard specialist and see their work-product shape the future of reporting for all Axxess products. This individual will be solving real-world client problems in the healthcare industry. This individual will work closely with other product teams to deliver sustainable solutions to our clients. What will you do at Axxess?
- Be accountable for the development of new Dashboards and reports as client-requests are submitted for both large-scale and small-scale initiatives.
- Develop and optimize report queries from data marts and from the future data warehouse.
- Perform complete quality assurance of the data, from source system to Tableau and engaging users as necessary.
- Assist in evaluating and prioritizing the delivery of new functionality and change requests for existing dashboards and reports.
- Facilitate the maintenance, optimization and consolidation of reports and dashboards
- Serve as lead developer in building large-scale public facing, high volume-based dashboards.
- Ensure that the Reporting & Analytics team maintains a keen focus towards the needs of our customers and goes above and beyond to deliver superior dashboards and reports by project deadlines.
What you bring...
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited University in computer science, MIS, or related technical.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation
- Accountable to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Experience developing in Tableau 2018.3.1 or a version similar
- 2 to 4+ years of experience preferred
- Experience working on small/specialized teams, Kanban and/or Scrum team experience preferred.
- Established experience in MySQL Server
- Proven understanding and experience utilizing Tableau to develop both financial, operational, clinical and statistical reports and dashboards.