This is an opportunity to take on unique challenges, expand your skills and experience, and contribute to next generation Avionics technology products that support war fighters for the U.S.A. and our allies. You will join a great team of talented professionals with world class technical expertise who take a collaborative approach to engineering and enjoy working together. We are a company on the move, growing in the area of Avionics; with a long history of innovative and exceptional performance, we have earned our place as a trusted provider to our customers.
In this position, you will bring your development engineering background to a systems engineering role where you can make a broad impact to engineering projects that are critical to our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical, mechanical, or similar engineering discipline and 9+ years of engineering experience in a similar or related field, OR, 7+ years related engineering experience with a Master's degree
- At least 3 years’ experience in electrical or mechanical engineering detailed design of custom electronic subsystems
- At least 5 years’ experience in technical leadership of electronic subsystem design
- Experience writing and presenting technical information to customer and internal management audiences
- Experience with requirements management, and requirements management tools
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance
Additional preferred qualifications:
- Master’s degree in systems, electrical, or similar engineering discipline
- Experience developing technical or cost proposals in a defense contracting environment
- Experience with earned value management systems for measuring program performance
- Experience developing and maintaining an integrated masterschedule
- Experience with multi-level security or information assurance requirements
Job ID: ES20182006-25378