Alltech is an award winning provider of IT services with nationwide project capabilities. Since 1994, Alltech’s focus on quality support to the Federal Government and Government Integrators has led it to become a leader in the Federal Services marketplace.
Alltech is seeking a Sr Systems Tester to join our team in Washington, DC.
Security Clearance: Active IRS MBI is Required!
- Support the design and development of a test cases to perform environment and system integration validation; including database/backend testing, ETL using Informatica, and web services technology – 40%
- Support development and maintenance of unit test cases; test cases and/or user stories; and test reports – 20%
- Support performance test execution in development, test, and production environments for each build, sprint, and release in the iterative development lifecycle – 20%
- Support the development and maintenance of Defect Reports for development, test, and production environments for each build, sprint, and release in the iterative development lifecycle – 10%
- Attend the daily and weekly SCRUM meetings to track product and defect backlogs. Provide action item lists within 24 hours of attendance – 10%
- Demonstrated Experience with testing database interfaces and Java application on JBoss , and ETL (information) in a multi release project environment – 6years
- Demonstrated experience with back-end testing with along with sound experience in iterative methodologies (Agile/Scrum) – 6years
- Demonstrated experience in development and execution of test cases for Unit Testing, System Integration testing and Performance testing - 6years
- Expertise in creating testing plan and test case for data warehouse applications including web services testing – 6years
- Demonstrated experience in Rational tools (testing and defect management): Rational Clear Quest, Rational Clear Case – 4Years
- Ability to write SQL queries in Oracle environment to conduct back-end testing and validation – 6years
- In-depth understanding of the software development life cycle for implementing Enterprise level systems – 4years
- IRS system and data knowledge experience
- SOA Test, SOAP Test
- Active IRS Medium Risk MBI clearance
- Rational Requisite Pro