*Responsible for success of assigned/allocated tasks and activities.
* Actively participates in all technical activities.
* Responsible for adherence to capital and operating budgets, schedules, work plans and performance requirements, along with planning and budgeting.
* Assigns technical resources to work assignments.
* Ensures compliance to development processes and standard work requirements.
* Actively addresses employee performance and development issues.
* Oversees and participates in development of engineering bids to ensure success.
* Responsible for the development and technical coaching of staff.
*Responsible for on-boarding and assimilation of new hires.
* Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline
* US Citizenship or Permanent Resident (Green Card) is required.
* Must have experience leading multi-disciplinary teams
*Experience with DO-178B/C Certifications
* Ability to communicate, both written and verbal, with employees at all levels in the organization.
* Must have excellent problem solving, data analysis and decision making skills.
Additional Experience is a Plus:
*Experience within an aircraft / avionics / fly by wire / flight controls environment
*Experience in model based development