About Textron Systems Textron Systems businesses are industry leading developers and integrators of unmanned systems, advanced marine craft, armored vehicles, intelligent battlefield and surveillance systems, geospatial management and analysis systems, intelligence software solutions, precision weapons, piston engines, test and training systems, and total lifecycle sustainment and operational services. Textron Systems’ businesses consist of Advanced Information Solutions, Electronic Systems, Geospatial Solutions, Lycoming Engines, Marine & Land Systems, Support Solutions, Unmanned Systems, Weapon & Sensor Systems and TRU Simulation + Training. Advanced Information Solutions brings the knowledge, agility, flexibility and ingenuity necessary to solve even the most difficult situations. Advanced data fusion, command and control and intelligence analysis programs create unparalleled interoperability during complex operations. Job Summary: Textron Systems is looking for candidates to join our team to support Navy CyberSecurity
- Experience with Redhat/CentOS Linux
- Experience with Virtualization Technologies, such as VMware, vSphere
- Experience with continuous Build Technologies, such as Bamboo, Jenkins
- Experience with system performance tuning, capacity planning, backup and recovery, system architecture and design as well as high availability concepts
- SIMP experience
- Build and improve configuration and automation tools to remove manual steps in deploying, upgrading, and scaling systems and software across all environment
- Use of interpreted programming languages (perl/python) in support of automated system administration
- Must meet CSWF IAT II (CompTIA Security+) requirements.
- Must have SECRET security clearance and be eligible for Top Secret.