Sr. Systems Safety Engineer implementing the Safety Process across CS programs at HGS Portland.
Systems Safety Specialist
- Writes, reviews and approves safety documents in accordance with ARP-4754A, ARP-4761 or MIL-STD-882 including FHA, PSSA, SSA, FMEA.
- Development of Hazard and Fault Tree Analyses
- Participate in the Safety Review of project artefacts
- Contribute to the development of the HGS Safety Process in accordance with local and enterprise direction taking cognicense of iindustry guidelines.
- Work closely with the System Safety Focal to align the HGS Safety Process with the Enterprise
- Provide mentoring to other System Safety engineers
- Participate in System Design activities as required
- Participate in product certification activities as/if required.
Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline.
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
Requisition ID: 6184