Job Description :
At Lockheed Martin Rotary & Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Working with a large team on the ARCI program responsible for developing the CONOPS for the next generation system using the experience gained while in the Navy.
As part of the Systems Engineering team, working with the CONOPS lead to ensure that the products and capabilities specified for development meet the needs of the sailor.
In addition, being part of the Testing/certification environment ensuring that the developed products meet the requirements and the intended use on board the submarine. May require dockside support for installing new capabilities and some at sea testing support.
5-6 years as an Submarine Sonar Technician (STS) on SSN’s or SSGN’s.
- 1 full deployment as an operator/ maintainer on an APB-09 or greater system (APB-11+) preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of real world operations and operator actions and requirements during at sea tactical scenarios.
- Qualified sonar supervisor
- Demonstrated thorough understanding of Active and Passive sonar operations and performance characteristics.
- Must have the ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate via voice and written correspondence.
- Appropriate Professional Discretion and interaction with various levels of leadership
- Demonstrated Ability to operate and maintain SSN sonar Suite.
- Must have a secret clearance
Power Point experience, (to include slide development)
- Adobe Photo Shop or Paint Shop Pro experience
- Stood Sonar Supervisor on a deployment
- Other ASW community experience (CUS/ACB)
- Responsive training background (MTT, PDT)